Our external venetian blinds are available with a motor or crank drive, as well as a wide range of different supplementary accessories. Motors can be integrated into different control systems via interfaces. Our motors are supplied with adjustable limit switches as standard equipment. These can be used to adjust the upper and lower limit positions of the product's path to your individual installation situation. WAREMA offers control systems optimally configured to external venetian blinds that meet these requirements.
When sun shading systems are installed on non-residential buildings, DIN EN 15232 recommends the use of an automated control system. Therefore, the sun shading systems installed in these building types should not be manually operated by a crank. The minimum DIN EN 15232 requirement for sun shading systems to achieve an efficiency class rating of A or B is a slat tracking system that follows the position of the sun. For new buildings and refurbished public buildings, energy class B is recommended as a minimum requirement.
230 V middle motor | Degree of protection IP 54 | With conveniently adjustable upper and lower limit switches | Optimal sun shading together with WAREMA sun shading control systems
- Motor with comfort switch-off, ice formation
- Automatic switch-off when slats are iced over to avoid damage
- The motor also switches off in the event of other obstructions
- Especially recommended for asymmetrical external venetian blinds
- Generates a pulse during raising and lowering that can be counted by the control system
- This ensures more precise slat angle positioning and high repeat accuracy
- Control units with LonWorks technology available
- This makes automatic slat tracking based on the sun's position possible – ensuring that the external venetian blinds can be used with the greatest possible energy efficiency
- Quiet and precise: slow start, continuous acceleration, slow deceleration before reaching positions
- Ideally suited for the WAREMA LonWorks® control systems – which can evaluate and control all motor functions
- A solar panel supplies the control unit battery
- Can be installed directly on the cover panel or on the roof, for example
- An internal protection feature ensures that the battery always has enough charge to raise the external venetian blind at least one more time.
- Operation via hand-held radio transmitter
- Available in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
Optimise your sun shading systems with controls from WAREMA, the leading sun shading system manufacturer. Don't settle for anything less.
In addition, create accents with our roller shutters from WAREMA. They can be discreetly integrated into your building facade and also provide effective sun shading and glare control.
Visit us at one of our Sunlight Experience Centres or contact your local partner directly to get a quote for your own customised solution. With our specialist dealer search, you are guaranteed to find the right partner for your project!
Internal venetian blinds
External venetian blinds
Venetian blind colours
Vertical louvre blinds
Aluminium venetian blinds
Venetian blind colours