The WMS radio system combines the latest technology and an aesthetic design in a radio remote control that satisfies even the most demanding users. Distant products can also be reached by transmitting commands from one receiver to another (mesh network). The radio system works bidirectionally, which means that all WMS components confirm that a command is received and executed. Users therefore receive feedback about all move commands of their sun shading system. Saving scenes enables comfortable operation of several products at the single press of a button. A "TV" scene, for example, can close the external venetian blinds and switch on the standard lamp – for a perfect room atmosphere all the time.
- Long operating range and reliable functionality thanks to an intelligent mesh network (every receiver on a sun shading product also serves as a repeater for radio commands)
- Comfort, efficiency and safety with clever control modes (e.g. protection of awning in bad weather, automatic black-out function in sunlight)
- Expansions also make system suitable for use in larger construction projects
- Operation using hand-held transmitter, wall-mounted transmitter, app and voice control
- Easy to retrofit (without additional line routing)
- Commissioning and configuration by WAREMA specialist partners
- Flexible networking of sun shading systems, household appliances, light and more with WMS homee
Thanks to the intelligent mesh network, commands are transmitted from one receiver to the next so that even those products located far apart are easily reached by the radio signal. This allows for failsafe signal propagation between the transmitter (e.g. smartphone, hand-held transmitter, wall-mounted transmitter) and the receiver (M) (e.g. radio motor, plug receiver), which is installed directly in the sun shading product. Our clever sensors (e.g. weather station, temperature sensor) provide automatic control based on the brightness and weather conditions. The weather data are also forwarded by all the receivers in this case. The received and executed commands are confirmed by the receivers and reported back to the transmitters – this means you always have full control.
Smart sun shading is easier than ever before
✓ Operation of awnings and more from an app
✓ Alexa voice control
✓ Preset control modes can be easily selected
✓ Intuitive user interface
✓ Commissioning and configuration handled by your specialist dealer
✓ Simple retrofitting into existing WMS networks
✓ Recipient of the Plus X Award
Smart home for the whole house
✓ Operation of your entire home via just one app
✓ Voice control with Alexa and Google Assistant
✓ Sun shading systems, light, household devices etc.
✓ Control modes can be configured manually
✓ Support from the homee community
Benefit from our new, intuitive software with high user reliability - ideally suited to beginners as well as experienced users. With significantly fewer clicks and clearer visualisation, you can have a Smart Home quicker than ever before.
WMS control panels for manual control
WMS receiver for sun shading products and power consumers
WMS sensor for sun shading product control
Additional WMS components
With individual automation based on the time of day, position of the sun and weather conditions, you always enjoy a perfect, feel-good climate.
You can also comfortably integrate further sun shading products and devices of other manufacturers into the radio system at a later time.
Thanks to sophisticated presence simulation and storm damage prevention due to wind monitoring.
Convenient and intuitive operation from hand-held transmitters, wall-mounted transmitters, smartphones or tablets.
Can I use my smartphone to operate my sun shading system? How can I automate my home? Can I add WMS components to the network later on? You'll find answers to these and other questions in our Smart Home FAQs.
How do I commission radio products?
The instruction videos guide you through all of the steps necessary for programming and commissioning the WAREMA radio systems.
Control sun shading systems and lighting remotely with EWFS. Using the control is just as convenient and easy as e.g. operating your TV. EWFS solutions are particularly effective when it comes to expansion and retrofitting: wireless components and a wide range of control options allow you to expand your individual sun shading system later with a minimum of installation work.
- Ideal for expansion and retrofitting
- Control can be extended individually with the minimum of installation work
- Convenient radio remote control of sun shading system
- Switching and dimming of light is possible
- Several receivers can be operated simultaneously at the push of a single button
- Comprehensive product range for control of sun shading products such as external venetian blinds, awnings and roller shutters
- Additional components available for expansion, e.g. radiant heater control for patio awnings
Visit us at one of our Sunlight Experience Centres or contact your local partner directly to get a quote for your own customised solution. With our specialist dealer search, you are guaranteed to find the right partner for your project!