In 2019, a Passive House was built in Los Angeles to the highest standards. The architect and owner made the informed choice of the newest "Made in Germany" technology. All WAREMA external venetian blinds are automatically turned to the correct slat angle using the WAREMA climatronic® control with slat tracking. The building received the Energy Efficiency Award.
- Construction project/location: Passive House LA+, Los Angeles, southern California
- Sun shading solution: External venetian blinds from WAREMA prevent rooms from heating up in summer and protect private spaces at night. The curtains are equipped with a special WAREMA control, which provides slat tracking during the day. In this way, the slats are always adjusted to the position of the sun. They are opened are far as is possible without creating direct glare.
- Photos/Image credits Fraser Almeida
- Architect: PARAVANT Architects
- Completed: 2019
- Award: Energy Efficiency Award
Find exactly the right external venetian blind to fulfil all your requirements while having fun in the process with the help of the digital WAREMA Configurator.
Visit us at one of our Sunlight Experience Centres or contact your local partner directly to get a quote for your own customised solution. With our specialist dealer search, you are guaranteed to find the right partner for your project!